improve speed of wordpress blog.
After google search engines updated, speed is also the important factor to improve seo. As page rank is died, we will have to concentrate on on-page seo. to improve the seo of blog, you must improve the speed of WordPress blog. there are many plugins to improve seo. when I don't know about the importance of speed I have done many customizations like a beautiful theme, many widgets in sidebar, using more ads etc. then my blog seo drops down and I am not in the first page of google. after I analyzed my blog seo and the overall score is 33/100. this is the worst score I have ever got. then I started checking the reasons which drops my blog seo score then I found the answer. that is speed. my blog speed is 11 seconds which is very slow. then I came to know that speed is one of the important factor to improve seo. so if you are a passionate blogger and don't know how to improve speed of WordPress blog. today I am going to tell you how to Iimprove speed of WordPress blog
seo optimized theme is nothing other than speed. now according to google speed is a must have factor. to get on 1st page of google. for example, my site speed is less than 2 seconds. so i am in the 1st page of google. speed is also must have for visitors.if a website is still loading than 8 seconds, you all stop it and visit other website. so maintaining speed is necessary for visitors and search engines.
this is very important thing to improve speed of WordPress blog

plugins are one of the best feature of WordPress and more people use WordPress for these plugins. so there are many plugins to improve seo and at the same time the plugins will make your blog slow. so don't use more plugins to customize your blog. but if the plugins are coded correctly and they are best plugins which is used by millions use that plugins. they won't slow down your blog. so using worst seo plugins will make your blog slow. so use less plugins to improve speed of WordPress blog. Use W3 total cache to speed up WordPress blog
*Professional Author Box
HTML Code*/
/*Professional Author Box
HTML Code*/
using seo optimized theme
seo optimized theme is nothing other than speed. now according to google speed is a must have factor. to get on 1st page of google. for example, my site speed is less than 2 seconds. so i am in the 1st page of google. speed is also must have for visitors.if a website is still loading than 8 seconds, you all stop it and visit other website. so maintaining speed is necessary for visitors and search engines.
this is very important thing to improve speed of WordPress blog

No comments:
Post a Comment